Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
26,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took a few pics of my car with my dad's pride and joy, a 1950 Morris Minor MM Tourer, the only one of its kind in NI. I took the pics last week but ive only sorted them out now due to having recent computer issues.

The eagle eyed of you will notice that i repainted my calipers red as i got a bit bored of the blue :lol:

AG UDS was used on my car and SRP was used on dads.

Nearly 60 years seperate these two motors :shock: :D

Got back home, raining :( but starting to bead :D

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
morris is stunning. Pity its parked beside a big black turd. Lol0jokin-the disastra is lookin very clean and the red calipers dont look too bad at all

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Always need to get a dig in eh andy.......pathetic
i assume you missed the lol and joking part-we call it banter here. The unfortunate thing about the internet is that you loose the main form of communication.

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Nice Morris Azza:thumbs::cool:,
buy your old man a pint from me for keeping it in such pristine condition, I'll give you the cash next time I see you.(Y)

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
just looked at them on the laptop and my word that morris is mint - Awesome!!!!! the paintwork is pristine!

Do your aul lad a favour and fire some decent wax on it for over the winter dude :D

·
Registered
26,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hardly a word said about mine :lol:

Andy, dad has 2 other motors like this one and he keeps them locked in a big garage under covers all over winter so they take no hurt (Y)

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
I can understand they are kept mint and away from nasty salt etc but wax on the paint will help protect it. Paint needs to breathe and can go bad if not protected before being covered for long periods. besides...would it hurt to give them some nice wax?

·
Registered
6,112 Posts
Thats a lovely example of the Morris mate (Y) I really like old cars, I still have an old Original Mini sitting in my mum and dads garage, still has the original 32000miles on the clock :lol:, really should get that on the road. Calipers are looking good buddy. I'd have the Morris over Andy's Evo ;) :lol: :sus:

James

:)

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Thats a lovely example of the Morris mate (Y) I really like old cars, I still have an old Original Mini sitting in my mum and dads garage, still has the original 32000miles on the clock :lol:, really should get that on the road. Calipers are looking good buddy. I'd have the Morris over Andy's Evo ;) :lol: :sus:

James

:lol::lol::D

superb choice squire!

·
Registered
26,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
cheers for all the comments guys, im sure my dad will be really chuffed at them :lol:

Anywhere he goes in that car he is always getting stopped by people admiring it :D

nice looking pics, what does the nurburgring type sticker on ur tailgate say and where you get it from lol?
just says nurburgring mate, got it from ebay (Y)

James

Cheers man, my dad is an old car nut lol, loves any old cars he sees, at the minute he wants to add a 60s mini and beetle to his collection :lol::lol:

LMAO good choice :lol::thumbs:

·
Banned
9,638 Posts
both looking fab mr :thumbs: have soft spot for the minor dad had 3 aswell but they were never as good as your dads :lol:

:wave:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts