Astra Owners Network banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys new to this… had my vxr Astra quite some time now still looking for a decent mechanic I’ve got a slight oil leak I’ve had the rocker cover gasket changed Monday the mechanic said it was leaking from there….but when I got home had a look under my self and you can clearly tell it was still leaking no signs of cleaning just to double check leak seems to be coming from the back of the engine… I’m from Bristol if anybody got any advice or can even point me in the right direction I would be much appreciated….!

·
Registered
814 Posts
youd think a mechanic would spot its still leaking or hes just decided that its the rocker change that and leave it. id have checked it everywhere give it a clean then check again

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
youd think a mechanic would spot its still leaking or hes just decided that its the rocker change that and leave it. id have checked it everywhere give it a clean then check again
[/QUOTE
Thats what I asked him to do I told him change rocker cover and inspect the area just in case it’s not coming from there I’ve wiped underneath but I got no room to jack up to get even further any over seals commonly fail on these engines

1 - 9 of 9 Posts