Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
A.O.N - Club Member(Dean)
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Trafford Park

Ok so I've been absent for ages and not seen anyone in ages. I wanna get a mini meet sorted like the kk one.... Mmmmm donuts. Who's up for one? (nige you have to attend as u got me back on here) :) ideas of places? Say In a few weeks time? Gives me no excuses for no money then.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
how about the cat n fiddle nice bit of road (even if it has got speed cameras now :'( ) n can meet at the pub serves drink to go with dounuts, plus good excuse for some great piks of the cars with great background

·
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good man. Well I'm up for anything I enjoyed kk meet and as I said iv not seen anyone in ages :(

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
well im near sheff but now n then i see my ex who lives in macc so cud make it an excuse to see her n meet you all round there/meet other members of the site

·
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah man sounds good lets get some more responses first then plan

·
A.O.N - Club Member (Nige)
17,684 Posts
I'm going to struggle too, just had a weekend in scotland, trax, and got the juicy day next weekend and I need to start thinking about cutting down my spending for a few weeks after next weekend as my money printer is kaputt right now :D

crack on though, sort something and get some pics up :thumbs:

·
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok guys I'll just keep it open til something can be sorted . I don't want anything in the instant future as I'm poor atm

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
I'm Buisy the juicy detail day :( as Iv got to play a golf final at 2.45 could come and leave early on the juicy day , how about the weekend after that for people who can't make/ afford to go the north east
, something local and a chance for new members to come and get to no everyone ?:)

·
Registered
6,007 Posts
I'm Buisy the juicy detail day :( as Iv got to play a golf final at 2.45 could come and leave early on the juicy day , how about the weekend after that for people who can't make/ afford to go the north east
, something local and a chance for new members to come and get to no everyone ?:)
I'm out for my birthday meal that Saturday. But not until later on, so could possibly do something early doors. I'll keep an eye out and see what's going on nearer the time :)

I might leave that one mate but I'll let you know if I change my mind
No worries pal

·
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I just reckon we should all drive around winsford and make all the chavvy lads with their bangers with big exhausts anxious and they love to race. I even got challenged by a scooter once. !!! Kids Ay?!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts