Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have this Astra G no heat is coming its almost cold air bllowing , checked the water its okay , leaks can not see any the input and output tube - no warm in the engine bay , and the temperature stays 80 when u are in highway and 90 static when u are on traffic never overheat , please any comments will be predicated .

·
Registered
186 Posts
I have this Astra G no heat is coming its almost cold air bllowing , checked the water its okay , leaks can not see any the input and output tube - no warm in the engine bay , and the temperature stays 80 when u are in highway and 90 static when u are on traffic never overheat , please any comments will be predicated .
Heater matrix might be blocked - try compare the temperature of both pipes going to it. One will be warmer than the other.

Can remove pipes and flush with hose.

See if this helps

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Funny though i was watching this one before i posted in the forum , thanks a lot this helps a lot and also i was thing maybe the thermostat because the tube that goes in the radiator its not hard in water when car is running u can squeeze it really easy do u think that might be the issue ?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Do you have enough coolant? I had the problem that the pipes were never getting hot when the level of coolant dropped...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts