Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, I have just bought Astra GTC SRI 2litre, 2013 plate. I cannot locate on system set up to Bluetooth or pair my phone. When I go into configure it shows language, time date, Radio settings, vehicle settings. The pairing or Bluetooth is not under any of these items. The car does have a phone button the central console, answer and speak buttons on the steering wheel and the speakers on the roof.
Thanks in advance for any replies.

·
Registered
228 Posts
If you have the phone button on the radio then you just enable bluetooth on your phone then press the phone button on the radio and then follow the steps it tells you. If you dont have any manuals ( as it is in the radio manual how to do it ) it would help you to either purchase or download them HTH

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you have the phone button on the radio then you just enable bluetooth on your phone then press the phone button on the radio and then follow the steps it tells you. If you dont have any manuals ( as it is in the radio manual how to do it ) it would help you to either purchase or download them HTH
Hi thanks for your reply. It didn’t come with any manuals I have ordered them just waiting for them to arrive.

When I press the phone button all it says is muted

·
Registered
239 Posts
Hi Richard

I am also in the same situation as you, have a lovely SRI 2011 estate. Press the phone button and that just mutes the audio. In the menu system I see no phone options.

Wonder what options we have?

Regards

Paul

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts