Astra Owners Network banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
A.O.N. Chief Numpty - Lee
10,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all - Yes I am still here, I have been a bit quiet as been veeeery busy with work and family stuff, sorry, but am back now to bump start the SW region!!

So, we are way overdue a meet... Anyone have suggestions for the coming weeks? Maybe tail end of Oct or beginning of Nov? Just so we can all have notice and people will have time to see the thread.. As you all know Nick has some personal things going on at the moment so may/will be a bit quiet..

So, ideas then - Location? Activity? Dates?

Lets get the SW back in full swing again (Y)

Lee

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
may be tie in with the north west blackpoool run?

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
I nwas looking at that but at the mo is money dependant :) Looks like it would be great though but a lot of miles

·
Registered
987 Posts
Dunno where but im up for it :) providing itnaint in gloucester again lol. That was a fair old treck for me down in sunny devon lol.

Dave :)

·
10,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No wont be in Glos again lol any suggestions welcome id say somewhere mid point like somerset - bristol somewhere in between?

Nige im sure its lovely :lol: ill have to pop up to your neck of the woods soon :)

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
How I managed to miss this thread for the best part of a month is anyones guess! But yeh, bowling was a good day on the last one, shame had such a poor attendance vs the "I will be attending" :(

Something as close to the center of the region as possible would likely be best, can be a right old trek getting to the far side of the region for some. Somerset/Bristol area does sound like fairest and easiest option.
As for activities wise, what about say go-karting or paintballing?

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
C'mon guys lets get some ideas going, I know I won't be around for a while but when I can get on here I will help out where I can. :)

·
10,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi Nick, you OK mate? Gimme a text if you still got my number, I lost all my contacts ages ago :lol: Hope alls well mate

Back on subject, any ideas for dates guys? Could do some bowling or karting? Im not paintballing though for 2 reasons, 1. My car will get minging, 2. Kev knows how to shoot so I would be in pain!! :lol:

·
10,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Cmon guys, let sort something out for before Xmas

Bowling down at Taunton could be a nice central place? If so, I'll start a new thread and get the ball rolling for early December/Late November? Time for people to show off their Movember tashes ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.