Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Just joined the forum as i had an astra MK4, and bought a MK5 last night. The tips and tricks thread for mk5 bought me in. So many cool things i now know i can do :D
Ill get some pics up at some point but its a 54 plate Elite in silver. So much comfier than the mk4's.

As a side note - I dont seem to be able to see any of the threads in the parts for sale section. Is there a requirement of number of posts/time registered before that gets activated?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi mate welcome the the forum :wave: you have to be a club member to use the for sale section
Thanks for the welcome :) I'm not looking to sell, just view the for sale threads. Just seemed strange that i can see the cars for sale, just not parts.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just the way it is in afraid. Like that on every forum I've been on
In which case ill have to join at some point :) No point having a shiny new car and not being able to buy parts ;)

VXR Mike - Thanks for the welcome. Are there regional sections on here like some other forums?

·
Registered
40,498 Posts
Welcome to A.O.N

Just to be clear, you only need to have a post count of 50 to view the classifieds.

To sell on here you will have to become a paying Club Member.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome to A.O.N

Just to be clear, you only need to have a post count of 50 to view the classifieds.

To sell on here you will have to become a paying Club Member.
That makes much more sense. However, if i do become a paid member before i have 50 posts, will the classifieds be unlocked for viewing anyway?
To be honest, the price is easily worth it given the discount and the amount of information here for the mk5.
Sorry for going OT :p

·
Banned
7,500 Posts
In which case ill have to join at some point :) No point having a shiny new car and not being able to buy parts ;)

VXR Mike - Thanks for the welcome. Are there regional sections on here like some other forums?
Yerp there are many different regional sections here each has there own mini forums, events and regional organisers. Pop into the south east region and say hello.

·
Banned
7,500 Posts
Paying £12 a year is a good deal getting the trade club card is a must, got all the bits for my service for £50 something the dextros2 oil alone was £50 with discoun £20 :thumbs:

·
A.O.N Regional Organiser S.E. - Charlotte
2,974 Posts
Welcome to AON hun :wave: yay another South East member, where abouts are you from?

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Welcome to the forum

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
32,567 Posts
Haha its true, I'm from Luton. I'm assuming i picked the right region. If not then hopefully someone can lemme know :)
It's a tough one to be honest. It's sort of on the edge of South East, Central & East of England.

Might be worth trawling through the three regions and see where you fit in best. To be honest, most of the South East members are around Kent & London, so most of our meets are around these areas. We don't have many up your way, so we generally don't hold meets up there as there isn't the interest :(

1 - 20 of 27 Posts