Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I’m new from Cornwall and I’ve just bought a 60 plate Astra 1.3 cdti van.not sure what model it is.first registered September 2010.would it be a Astra h??I think it is due to the way the headlights are I recognise.I’m not new to the Vauxhall scene as I’ve owned vectra c’s and signums in the past.but this one has me stumped.any one know what it would be as I’m looking to put the vxr bumpers and skirts on it or the Astra elite trim on?thanks

·
Registered
5,912 Posts
The front bumper will fit with a few changes behind it, skirts are too short, estate 1s are what your after, rear bumper won’t fit, again go for the estate xp spoiler, xp estate and van stuff is more expensive as there was fewer about then the 3 and 5 door models
There’s very few bit off an elite that will go out the outside, front door mouldings and mirrors, that’s about it tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Astra j estate sri
261 Posts
something look like this VXR front bumper

at rear standard bumper but has got VXR rear exhaust on van/estate

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok thanks.so I take it that a 3/5 door front bumper will fit with few mods and that the estate skirts are ones to go for aswell as the the spoiler.is the exhaust just the rear section fitted?to swap headlights over to the black ones as I have chrome ones would any 3/5 door ones fit?thank you

·
Registered
Astra j estate sri
261 Posts
Ok thanks.so I take it that a 3/5 door front bumper will fit with few mods and that the estate skirts are ones to go for aswell as the the spoiler.is the exhaust just the rear section fitted?to swap headlights over to the black ones as I have chrome ones would any 3/5 door ones fit?thank you

If u fitted the vxr bumper also needed the grill and others bits too

·
Registered
Astra j estate sri
261 Posts
Ok great thanks for letting me know.I have found a grill.
no problem mate

this may help you>

i was going to do it fit vxr front bumper on my astra h estate but end up fitted SRI bumper with lower splitter, bumper also in black save time for respray

you maybe need to respray the VXR front bumper to match car colour

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no problem mate

this may help you>

i was going to do it fit vxr front bumper on my astra h estate but end up fitted SRI bumper with lower splitter, bumper also in black save time for respray

you maybe need to respray the VXR front bumper to match car colour
Ok thank you.I have found a bumper that is Sri with fogs that is white.my van hasnt got fogs do I have to link them up for mot?also what splitter do you recommend to make it look more lower?I have many questions for other parts to.
1- will a 3 door,door card fit my van.
2-would a 3 door rear spoiler fit.
3- Do 3 door seats fit the van or 5 door as I’m looking to get half leather or recaros.

·
Registered
5,912 Posts
On the points

1 - no, it’s 5 door Door card, the 3 door are 4 inches too long

2 - there won’t be wiring in your van for the fogs, if there’s no switch, they can test them

3 - again it’s the estate/van beet spoiler you need

4 - vxr recaro seats will fit, the back seats take a dair bit of work to fit

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
On the points

1 - no, it’s 5 door Door card, the 3 door are 4 inches too long

2 - there won’t be wiring in your van for the fogs, if there’s no switch, they can test them

3 - again it’s the estate/van beet spoiler you need

4 - vxr recaro seats will fit, the back seats take a dair bit of work to fit

Brilliant thanks for your help.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts