Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello :)

I recently fitted 2 new Falken front tyres, which are excellent for the cash, however I have noticed that my car is slightly pulling to the left.

It was dark when I got in so I couldn't make out if the psi was correct and if they've been fitted the correct way but these are first on my list tomorrow. Is there anything else I'm missing? They were balanced whilst at the garage, I have the glue marks from the weights to prove it!

Thanks as always...

·
Registered
348 Posts
I had Falken 452s fitted to the fronts a couple of weeks ago and have Dunlops on the rear with 80% of the tread left.
When i removed my wheels to paint the calipers i noticed the wheels with the Dunlops stood up perfect but the wheels with the Falkens kept falling to the spoke sides?

·
A.O.N - Club Member (James)
2,512 Posts
mine pulls slightly to one side with my new tyres on. had the tracking done loads of times trying to correct it but now put it down to the camber of the road as there is no extra wear of anything and it does it to the other side when on teh other side of the road - bloody annoying though!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts