Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a new policy with Adrian flux an I love them, saved me £340!!

BUT

did everyone else had to photocopy there driving license and counterparts to email them?
I understand why they want them but just wondering as no other Insurance company has every asked for these.

cheers

·
A.O.N Assistant Regional Organiser - Scotland East
27,718 Posts
seems to be fairly common now, i had to it with mine, i suppose if it means cheaper premiums i ain;t going to argue, am guessing its to stop fraud of people claiming to have no points on their license but they actually do, if you have nothing to hide then you have nothing to worry about, thats the way i see it.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
of course I just wanted to check as I've never heard of Adrian flux until joining this forum.

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
It's normal with flux I had to for the last 3years

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Never had to do this in all my years with AF

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

103 Posts
Hi

Some of our panel of Insurers ask for a copy of your licence and some don't, it just depends on which Underwriter we quote you with. We can accept photocopy, fax or scanned and emailed copy which ever is easier for you. Some Insurance Companies have asked for this for many years, please don't worry.

Thanks

Dan

Just bought a new policy with Adrian flux an I love them, saved me £340!!

BUT

did everyone else had to photocopy there driving license and counterparts to email them?
I understand why they want them but just wondering as no other Insurance company has every asked for these.

cheers

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
was just going to reply I've had to do that before, not with flux, with another one, I took it to be down to underwriters. but accepting a scanned in email was better than having to post copies. Modern life has it benefits (email) as well as its pitfalls (egr valves)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts