Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys...been a while since ive updated this so here goes.

Under Dash Neons now in, the Double din is sitting flush now, after removal of ariel lol (mine was taken so no need any way)

Heres some pics

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and have also had some monster (energy drink) claws put on each wing!

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yh...i wish it was the colour in my avatar :(

o well...looked ok on the m3 rims he showd me in the shop...im liking for the moment, may change back to silver or white when i can be arsed.

Jx

·
Registered
26,209 Posts
you had the ****** to do it, follow it through and get the right shade of green that you want mate (Y)

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
lovely looking...im way behind on my mods its looking..

thanks for sharing..

·
Registered
6,876 Posts
Reckon you should go for the focus rs green bud or maybe do the car that colour and anthra rims (Y)

Would love to see a vxr in the rs green, why dont vx do crazy colours like ford??

·
A.O.N - Club Member (Lee)
1,835 Posts
I like it mate :thumbs:

·
Registered
681 Posts
Hey Jim, loving it wish i had the balls to do that! :D I saw a lada samara in the Ukraine and the whole car was that colour!! :eek::eek:

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Car looks wicked mate! Me and the missus saw you at Santa Pod on Sunday, we were there for the Scooby Sprint event.
Ah hi lol...sorry i wernt watching the scoobs too busy racing lol! (to busy getting beaten :() was a nice weekend too! (too hot for racing mind)

Cheers for comments

Jx

·
Registered
36 Posts
Yeah, Sunday was a scorcher, the missus got burnt to a crisp. Your car looked good though mate, you should have gone up against that jet car!
:lol:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts