Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the 2.0DTi has sadly died. Turbo disintegrated, engine overheated and head gasket went pop. Couldn't resist another Astra G, though. 1999 (V) Astra Club, 1.6i Auto. 87k on the clock, one owner from new (aged 90), full history. £1400.

Bargain?? :thumbs:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Picked up yesterday. Looks and drives like new. Got 13 months MOT too :D

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You can get your new MOT up to 28 days early, and it runs for 12 months from when the current one expires. It was done on Friday gone :D

·
Registered
5,533 Posts
LOL, learn something new every day lol.

Well seems like you won a watch then mate... glad your happy with it and happy motoring :thumbs:

·
Registered
681 Posts
Well done mate not too bad a price, sounds like its been looked after. Get the pics up!:thumbs:

·
Registered
681 Posts
Tidy, so when do the mods start?? Defo looks like its been looked after. Good find :thumbs:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Probs start with some alloys and tinted windows. I'm open to further suggestions :)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I've no idea what the ETi means. Think it's just some sticker the previous owner has stuck on?? BUT... the previous owner was 90 years old, and had it from new! incidentally, the car is starting to get a lot quicker now... must have had a very easy life with the old guy, up until now :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts