chrome heating dials
bastuck performance exhaust full system from cat back
samco hoses
boost gauge fitted in dash dash
courtenay sport uprated fast road clutch

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
DAM YOU!!! i want 1 :( impressive even the corsa was impressive im not usually a corsa fan but both cars are impessive congrats on your buy

where abouts in scotland are you from?

likeing the matching tigra lol

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DAM YOU!!! i want 1 :( impressive even the corsa was impressive im not usually a corsa fan but both cars are impessive congrats on your buy

where abouts in scotland are you from?
thanks mate :) i loved my corsa, did it all myself. Had to move on to a GSi though once insurance prices came down

Am from the Paisley area, you?

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
ah there is a couple of members from the paisley area in there

im hopefully going to get the GSi myself when im 21 for the insurance purposes if i can afford it i had a shot of a guys on there at the eurocentral never had so much fun in my life :)

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
most of the scottish members are either up in crail at the 1/4 mile track or there at trax down south

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ah there is a couple of members from the paisley area in there

im hopefully going to get the GSi myself when im 21 for the insurance purposes if i can afford it i had a shot of a guys on there at the eurocentral never had so much fun in my life :)
nice one man. Aye it's good fun :) some step up from a 1.2! which other scottish members have one? many scotland meets happening?

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
ehh couple have guy called wee gus has a gsi mainly standard except the dump valve mainly alot of VXRs in the scottish region

apparently we all have money lol

we have little minimeets usually on a friday night by the Regional organise Neil we wre at the eurocentral then a drive about town

but right now its trax so people all over the UK are going down there if you go into the scottish region youll find out whats exactly happening

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ehh couple have guy called wee gus has a gsi mainly standard except the dump valve mainly alot of VXRs in the scottish region

apparently we all have money lol

we have little minimeets usually on a friday night by the Regional organise Neil we wre at the eurocentral then a drive about town

but right now its trax so people all over the UK are going down there if you go into the scottish region youll find out whats exactly happening
some man, i'll do some searching about. cheers :)

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
i was supposed to be going to crail but i need to take the GF to a different reseraunt work so she needs a lift

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i was supposed to be going to crail but i need to take the GF to a different reseraunt work so she needs a lift
gutted!!

i've seen wee gus about town most nights i'm up with a mate. Might have to get my car out tonight

·
Registered
316 Posts
smart g mate :thumbs:

·
Registered
781 Posts
stunning mate. bet your stil :D. the corsa looked nice aswell though.better than half of them round our way.barryboy central ;)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nice car, great buy!! low mileage under 20k by any chance??
you got it mate, 19,000. how you know?

stunning mate. bet your stil :D. the corsa looked nice aswell though.better than half of them round our way.barryboy central ;)
aye, it puts a smile on ma face everytime!
cheers. my corsa used to be my pride n joy, had to move on to more power though :mrgreen:

Nice looking GSi bud :)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts