Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
aright chaps

names nando, thot id sign up to this astra forum... had the astra for about 2 months now. got a 3 door astra h sport hatch XP 1.8 sri 2008 in metro blue

live in the east end of glasgow :)

signed up to AOC but lot posts go unanswered and feel theres maybe not that many dudes on there... so joined here to see if you guys are better ;-)

will post some pics of the ride in a min or two ;-)

cheers

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
Welcome to aon. Check put the scotland section (Y)

Aoc is dead now a days. Aon is the place to be ;)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
where bouts in south side you from mate? im from easterhouse. any decent meets happen in glasgow with the guys on here?

yeah i guessed AOC is a bit deid, was a toss up between here or VXON but from look of it thats no much busier :)

·
Registered
13,581 Posts
Welcome to AON :wave:

You have to build your post count up to either 25 or 50 posts before you can access your profile to change avatars, profile pics, signatures etc I believe... In the mean time, upload some into photobucket and share them in this thread and around the forum :)

·
A.O.N - Club Member - aka RoaGee
1,528 Posts
where bouts in south side you from mate? im from easterhouse. any decent meets happen in glasgow with the guys on here?

yeah i guessed AOC is a bit deid, was a toss up between here or VXON but from look of it thats no much busier :)
I'm from Giffnock mate ;) Yea there are quite a few meets in Glasgow - you should check out the scotland section for some more information :D

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
cheers... i keep trying to post pics that iv uploaded from photobucket but keeps saying pics will be posted once moderated but then dont appear?

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Welcome mate, put some pics up!!

I'm down the road from you in coatbridge :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
nice one. where bouts in coatbridge? what age r u? i went to st ambrose. im 28 :)

(everytime i try uploading pics it tell me theyre subject to meoderaiton and then never appear wtf?) ill try again and see if i have any luck

·
Registered
232 Posts
Welcome along mate :)

As said above check out the Scotland section (Y)

There is a mini meet on the Sunday the 16th at the showcase just off the m8 ;) Details are in the Scotland section :)

Craig

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well so far (in twomonths of ownership) ive

lowered on 30mm eibach pro kit
changed oem headunit to a jvc double din headunit
painted calipers yellow
added vxr indicator surrounds
climair wind deflectors

my sub just needs to be wired up. and i have to modify my stealth shelf from my old car (clio) to fit in the astra

apart from that dont plan to do anything drastic... at a push may get alloys gloss black and chrome boot lip and front grill gloss black but not too sure on that.

im open to suggestions tho :)

·
Registered
15,498 Posts
Is the stealth shelf for a pair of 6x9s? If it is, I'd suggest selling then and buying a good set of component speakers instead.

When running an amp and sub along with 6x9s, essentially they're all working against each other (Y)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yeah pair of 6x9 infinity speakers, what component speakers u recommend?

As for other mods what do people recommend that I haven't covered

1 - 20 of 66 Posts