Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cracking forum you have here, loads of info.. Just bought my first astra tonight, bought a 59 plate Astra SRI 150 CDTI with the vxr styling kit. Should get it in around 3 weeks.

Hope i made a good choice lol. I'll have a dig about the forums for some info :)

·
Registered
681 Posts
Good choice of engine mate, welcome to the oil burner brigade:D, didnt know you got the vxr styling kit thought you just got the XP kit??
Oh and welcome to AON :wave:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dunno mate, it says in the catalog vxr styling kit with 18" alloys. I dont know the difference to be honest, the receipt says EXT PK, i take it thats external styling or summit? Someone will probably know, i'm just going by what the sales woman said.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Sales woman thats the problem, that'll set a war going, If it says Ext Pk then its the same as mine front and rear bumper lips, side skirts, rear spoiler and 18"pentas. Good choice! :thumbs: Which colour you gone for?? :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Aye, i bet they will haha. Looking forward to getting the motor mind. Read lots of good things about it :)

·
A.O.N Regional Organiser - Wales (Craig)
2,993 Posts
hello and welcome to AON ..

the next 3 weeks will be a lllloooonnnnnggg 3 weeks lol .. (Y)
especially if you spend the whole 3 weeks reading the stuff on here, your mind will blow lol

I never regretted getting my 19 150, didn't disappoint :D

oh yeah and welcome to the site (Y)

·
Registered
681 Posts
Lovely colour, but you better start reading the detailing section to keep it clean :lol::lol: Enjoy it when it comes :thumbs:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Seems theres loads to read, best crack another can and get too it. I'll get some pics up when i get it aswell :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts