Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I want to know which network provider you guys in Yorkshire are using and which one is the best?

My cousin is going to Uni of Sheffield next week, she has a sim card from Giffgaff(O2 networking), just because it gets unlimited internet browsing and texts, with 250mins if top up a tenner every month, suit to her budget perfectly.

But some of her friends said Network 3 is better in that region, so what you guys would recommend?

Cheers to all Yorkshirers:thumbs:

Andy

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh really? She'll be studying in University of Sheffield, so.....Sheffield then:lol:

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
giffgaff runs on o2 so she ll have no problem sticking with what shes got. Most likely be getting 3G+

Move up to £15 if she needs more mins. It ll get you 400 ukmins unlimited texts and internet+free giffgaff to giffgaff calls

·
Registered
239 Posts
Hi, I want to know which network provider you guys in Yorkshire are using and which one is the best?

My cousin is going to Uni of Sheffield next week, she has a sim card from Giffgaff(O2 networking), just because it gets unlimited internet browsing and texts, with 250mins if top up a tenner every month, suit to her budget perfectly.-- No mention of any signal issues here?

But some of her friends said Network 3 is better in that region, so what you guys would recommend?

Cheers to all Yorkshirers:thumbs:

Andy
;-)

why don't you re title the thread??? Anyone at Hallam Uni in Shffield- what network are you on... ( for my cousin)

:lol:

·
A.O.N. - Events Administrator - (Dawn)
30,097 Posts
We have a couple of members from Sheffield. I'm sure they'll be along to offer advice :)

·
Premium Member
23,527 Posts
My phone is on Tesco (o2 lines) and my signal is ok it's not brilliant though

1 - 11 of 11 Posts