Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
right as you are aware me and michaela are selling the astras and buying a zafira sri xp and a runaround astra, we found this zafira on ebay,
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vauxhall-...mobiles_UK&hash=item3cca2b0613#ht_1111wt_1271

could someone near this place could have a look at this car for us please before we travel all the way down and its a load of [email protected], we cant find any for sale in the North East, having sitting in a vauxhall dealer for 2 hours and them trying to sell us cars we didnt even want,

any one can help us out will be greatly appreciated,:wave:

thanks

·
Premium Member
23,527 Posts
I can call on Thursday morning for ya pal if that's any good sorry am working rest of time

·
Premium Member
14,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That would be great guys we won't be able to get there til maybe the weekend if the looks and seems alright then well go down and have a good browse through the car

·
Registered
9,591 Posts
im down that way on satursday steve if you need me to check things out for you engine and electrics etc :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
14,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That would be great tom thanks
Spencer,gazmondo if its out your way we'll let tom have a look if that's ok
Thanks guys

·
Premium Member
23,527 Posts
Well it's only about 3 mile from me but no prob I'll leave it for Elmo

·
Premium Member
23,527 Posts
Nope not cleaned the car since trax either lol not had time dude

·
Premium Member
23,527 Posts
Yea need a day off work first my last day off was trax lol

·
Registered
9,591 Posts
Thanks tom. Will have to see how we go with the sale of the astras and take it from there.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
He said when I mentioned to him yesterday if they don't sell he could be interested in part ex. If your coming down hes said just give him a buzz to make sure nobody else has put a deposit on it. :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
6,707 Posts
He said when I mentioned to him yesterday if they don't sell he could be interested in part ex. If your coming down hes said just give him a buzz to make sure nobody else has put a deposit on it. :thumbs:

He offered less than asking price on the zafira for our cars via email - not much good when we need a zafira and another car out of what we sell our cars for!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts