Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys - spent last night trying to finish the rest of the car off!!!

The rear brows:

They havent been painted yet but stuck them on with some tape just to see what they would look like:

Finally got the grille on but still having problems getting a plain black lower grille so may have to get the chrome painted - i'm just waiting to see if my VX guy can get me what i want!

Had to do this to get the lower grille out!

So i'm still without a lower grille at the moment but think it looks SWEET so far :thumbs:

Now the debadging began (wasnt sure i'd be able to watch this)

Just left the red TI on the right hand side on

Oh and i've put a set of new dipped bulbs in which are a lot whiter, courtesy of BaRt (thank you :kiss:)

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Looks mega awsome im doing mine at the weekend woried about colour difference

i do have a G though

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
nice, looking forward to seeing what happens with the lower grille, im also looking for an alternative to the chrome :D

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nice, looking forward to seeing what happens with the lower grille, im also looking for an alternative to the chrome :D

Well if i cant get a plain black one through VX (which my mate - who is the service manager- thinks we shud be able to) then i'll send it to my uncle to spray but i'm only gunna get him to spray the outer chrome edge at the front (this detache's from the lower grille) and leave the chrome slat's as they will compliment the chrome irmscher strip (i hope) - does that make sense?:shock:

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Looking nice Gilly coming on nicely now glad your happy with the bulbs (Y)

·
Registered
74 Posts

Why did you jack the car up tho, you can access all the fixings from it being on the ground!!!

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It was on a ramp - and bcoz originally he was trying to remove the lower grille without having to take the whole bumper off but it wasnt possible!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts