Astra Owners Network banner

381 - 400 of 419 Posts

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #381
Intercooler is on finally. I did want to keep it hidden behind the grill but that didn’t happen ?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #382

·
Registered
5,831 Posts
Looking good there bud, I’ve still got the 1 I was going to put on the van sitting, be more use on the 1.9 I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #384
Turbo has landed, now wait til the 27th ?

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #386
Last little bits done before the hybrid gets fitted on Wednesday,
Abit of gold bling and metal pipework from the front panel upto the throttlebody.

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #389

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #390
Hybrid is on, just sort out the teething problems now before it goes for mapping!

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #392
Been a while since I’ve updated this.

Had a nightmare with some issues so the mapping didn’t go very well. I’ve now sorted it after 2 months of head scratching and going over everything. Ready for attempt number 2 at mapping it, might even be done before pvs!

Intercooler has now gone black, painted the flaking spoiler, painted the airbox gold but it looks poo so it’s going silver. Fitted sports button.
Pictures to follow when I can get photobucket to work ?

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #393

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #395
That the bigger turbo on as well Paul?

Ye it’s been on for 2 months, just had some problems with it putting itself in limp mode. What after months of pulling everything apart and some serious head scratching was found to be the egr blanking plate onto the inlet manifold had bellied out and was leaking! Now it’s back to now it should be. Just needs a map now and the 120bhp should be 220-230bhp ??

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #397
How she sits at the moment and another set of alloys for some semi slicks to go on and finally got some xp skirts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #399

·
Registered
5,831 Posts
Mine just got an mot at New Year, 225k, garage has it running better than it ever did

381 - 400 of 419 Posts