Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 433 Posts

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The is nothing special about it yet apart from the tints and wind deflectors. Its just a work horse. Next on the list is some nice alloys and chip it.:)

·
Registered
6,679 Posts
Should look good with some alloy's(Y) Are you 4 or 5 stud wheel's??

I have a spare set of SE 17" alloy's:) For a price;)

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There 4 stud wheels. I think 17's would be abit too big for it really. I really want some 15's or 16's but it's just finding some what will suit the van and are not loads of money.

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
UPDATE ON VAN
Its been a long time since i updated this thread had many things done since so here you go and tell me what you lot think? Thanks
First mod done a couple of months ago was tinted front windows.

Then came the wheels 16inch astra sxi alloys

Got some vauxhall mud flaps for her to try and keep her clean for longer!

Also derestricted the airbox and fit a vectra c intake pipe and K&N panel filter but no pics of them. Also i got some seats out of a sportive van put in. There miles better, now when you go round a corner you stay in the seat!!!

Recently got my hands on a Irmy grille (its a rep but a good one!)

Two week ago we fitted some 8000k HID's to the van and there well bright:nah:

Now just received some parcels that i ordered and inside are:

GSI headlights

A CDTI badge with the TI in red!

There getting put on at the weekend.
All i'm waiting for now is some different HID bulbs to try and stop the light scatter and the tuning box what i have now been waiting for 3 weeks!!!!!!
After all this the is just the body work to finish then i'm leaving her as she is. I think!!??!!!

·
Registered
9,591 Posts
Looks good mate al give ya a flash if i see ya round and about bradford. Look forward to seeing how you project turns out mate. :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got my gsi headlights on now.

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
very smart (Y)

·
Registered
151 Posts
i've got a white estate back bumper, they only take 20 mins to fit.. would change it's looks..(i've got the tailgate handle as well) .. interested?
i can send you a pic of our works van so you can see what'll look like
(you'll love the signwritting!!) i'll post them on monday
dan

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Got my CRD2 (09) tuning box today off Andrew at DTUK. It was very fast delivery and Andrew is a great bloke and very helpful Thanks.

After speaking to Andrew on the phone he told me how to fit it.

I took it out for a spin and i'm really happy with it makes the van feel so much more alive.
The box is currently set on map 4 and +1 and there is not a sign of any black smoke. If anyone has any suggestens what to set in on and which map is what that would be very helpful.

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just been playing in the van! The box is now set on map 2 +30% and the is no smoke at all, It goes like S***T off a shove!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Amazing things the box's ent they ... i couldnt believe how much differnce it made to myne either .. i spent best part of 2k on my last car and gained 30bhp!

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The man you want ask about the box's is andrew (abyss). There worth every penny not sure how much more power they give but my van has loads of weight in it and it still flys!!! The box is set on the top power setting tho and from what i've heard off here the is not that many cars or vans that can run on this setting without smoking really badly!

1 - 20 of 433 Posts