Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys these are my two vauxhalls, both have gone through some changes since they have been with me so here are a few pics:

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rights here the interior pics don't hate me for the over blueness! Seats have been done in leather/alcantara so i can use it everyday

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Mark i see you can work this forum then lmao
Lol, you'd be surprised how many different Vauxhall forums/owners clubs I am on :D

bet you won't like it when i tell you whats under the bonnet lol 1.6 8v auto!
And what a beast of an engine it is :D haha I personally think the slow driving is the owner lol wasn't that bad when I drove it a couple of times this year haha

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
read thorough your progress thread for the 888 the other day on astra owners club
you mate have a truly amazing car
one of the best i'v seen
its truly a credit it to you mate :)

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
read thorough your progress thread for the 888 the other day on astra owners club
you mate have a truly amazing car
one of the best i'v seen
its truly a credit it to you mate :)
Thanks mate, i would like to tranfer the autobiography over to aon but not sure how to do it, maybe copy and paste then add the pic later?

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Thanks mate, i would like to tranfer the autobiography over to aon but not sure how to do it, maybe copy and paste then add the pic later?
i think you can copy and paste straight over :D
if you put it into quote view you should be able to copy it along with the pics and just paste here :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts