Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a fantastic day I loved every minute of it. The company was superb and the laughs were a plenty!!

I did have the camera out and about but be warned i'm no photographer :D

The stand look awesome and like others have said was one of the best there. Well done everyone for their efforts (Y)

On to the pics...

Stunning... Love it Andy (Y)

Very nice example of a what a 5 door can look like :D

How much do I want of these mods...

Dual exhaust yummy made to look stock too (Y)

For me this was one of the nicest cars on the stand.. Gorgeous :love:

Some others

Thanks for looking :D

·
Registered
40,498 Posts
Excellent pics there Missy. Looked like a great turn out with some stunning cars on display. :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
thats a lovely pic of my bus missy, im gonna steal it :lol: was nice to meet you and a lovely speech when receiving your award :rofl:

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
nice pics!! and sorry i was feeling sooo rough you didnt manage to get a decent convo out of me!

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Nice pics there, must admit your car looks stunning makes me jealous iwant a white one now :( Well done on your award (Y)

·
Registered
7,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Brilliant pics Helen :thumbs:

Great to see you and Jane again xx
And you too Mickie you are looking fantastic I had to double take :love:

Nice pics and well done on the award :)
Thanks and you too :lol:

thats a lovely pic of my bus missy, im gonna steal it :lol: was nice to meet you and a lovely speech when receiving your award :rofl:
You don't see many of them about and it's a stunning example (Y)

nice pics!! and sorry i was feeling sooo rough you didnt manage to get a decent convo out of me!
I think there were a few of you like that on Sunday :lol: hopefully next time :D

Nice pics there, must admit your car looks stunning makes me jealous iwant a white one now :( Well done on your award (Y)
You say that but they are just as difficult as black ones to keep clean :'(

Thanks guys n girls :D

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Pics with a difference. Its nice to see other makes & how far some people take modding.
I couldn't drive the car with the blue swirly interior. I'd want to throw up all the time. But hey, each to their own.

Well done on your prize & it was nice to meet you, Jane & wee mac at the services.

Ps In car charger stays put now but only after i super glued my fingers together. Doh!

·
Registered
7,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Pics with a difference. Its nice to see other makes & how far some people take modding.
I couldn't drive the car with the blue swirly interior. I'd want to throw up all the time. But hey, each to their own.

Well done on your prize & it was nice to meet you, Jane & wee mac at the services.

Ps In car charger stays put now but only after i super glued my fingers together. Doh!
Ha ha well i've done that before :D It was ace to meet you too netsky :kiss: Now get your butt along to some of the meets and get that car shown off :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts