Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few pics of my brand new SRi CDTI 150 XP collected on 10 Jan 2009.

My old Astra (the red one in the background) was posted on here previously. The link was

http://forum.astraownersnetwork.co.uk/showthread.php?t=37138

I know its going to be difficult yo keep clean - especially at this time of year!.

Had the Nurburg Stripes and the white grille put on by the dealer - let me know what you think. ;)

Stu

·
Registered
5,533 Posts
Looks stunning fella, a mean really nice, burg stripes really do help set it off too.

As you said, you better get fimiliar with some good cleaning products to keep the white looking its best

·
Registered
724 Posts
burgtastic ................ love em in white .......... whats next?

·
A.O.N - Club Member (Dane)
1,407 Posts
love white think thats just made my mind up for my next car! looks stunning mate. any plans?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the comments. You want to see the state of it today with all the salt and stuff off the roads.
Plans - none really. It will have cruise control fitted and possibly the carbon style mirror covers off the 'burg.

·
Registered
10,190 Posts
Thanks for the comments. You want to see the state of it today with all the salt and stuff off the roads.
Plans - none really. It will have cruise control fitted and possibly the carbon style mirror covers off the 'burg.
i had them on mine and it didnt look right without the carbon B post trim :( so i give them to TomH

·
Registered
519 Posts
looks excatly like myne including the burg stripes , i got myne and wanst 2 sure thought that i might be trying to be a burg , but now i love it , i sprayed my mirrors gloss black 2 rather than gettin the real ones , thlell jsut get stolen were i live lol

·
Registered
564 Posts
lookig nice bud, least your chequers are in the right place daft tw*ts put mine about an inch out even after i told them where they go, whats next on the long list of mods :cool:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts