Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Purchased the car from my brother who has already done a lot to the car, 1.7cdti. but i still have a couple of things to sort out, like the camshaft sensor, fixing the rear brakes binding to the discs and little bits of rust here and there. deciding whether or not to put the pentas back on, currently have a set of winter wheels on the car at the mo

first thing was to remove the pos map that was on the car, it made the car feel so crap

ticked over to the big 194k last night

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
I'm assuming it stands for police officer spec as it is an ex cop car. It's so they can map it on the sports button etc.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
little update, i recently purchased some new wheels and a rear bumper with the xp lower lip attached, now i just need to find the rest of the kit.
when i get time i will be getting the wheels refurbed and power coated in to a graphite colour

i also managed to find the source of the coolant leak that i had when i got the car.

i found some Cree reverse bulbs on ebay, they are a little bit brighter but have a much nicer crisp looking white colour. (bought 20 of them lol bulkbuy FTW)

side by side comparison

·
Registered
963 Posts
Nice car, looks great for the mileage! Love the CD70 and the reverse bulbs! Were the reverse bulbs expensive? I love the VXR dials with SMD conversion, not a fan of the angel eyes though :(

·
Registered
104 Posts
Love the steering wheel. How much did you pay for it if you don't mind me asking? And do you have a link to it and also the cree bulbs?

·
Registered
963 Posts
Not very expensive. I've got a couple spare if you want a set.
Oh yeah just noticed you bought 20! Do you need one for each side? Never seen the reverse lights on the Astra as I've always been sitting in it! If you could send me a couple that'd be great, let me know how much you want for a couple :)

1 - 20 of 77 Posts