Astra Owners Network banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, i did it... The H sold on Saturday to a nice lad from Bristol. Got £6,400 for her which i am please with. The lad was right into her and the BLUE SMD conversion (thanks to Daz's hard work). I think i have also talked him in to joining our community (No need to thank me for getting another member modirators :lol:).

So a one car family until i get my new project car.... I have a few choices out there but am keeping them under my hat until i decided. I may even just keep the money to buy a certain VW that made a big impresion with me... You know who's car i mean...

I do have bits of the H up for sale which i didn't sell with the standard car....

http://www.astraownersnetwork.co.uk/showthread.php?p=1011723#post1011723

Under the site rules you need to go to be a member to view items for sale... but you can always PM me for my email address to... emmm have a chat and see some pics of emmmm things... :thumbs:

I now have the presure of drving the Wife H until i get some new wheels.... The joys of Dervs!

·
Banned
9,638 Posts
sounds like it went to good home mr :thumbs:
i am sure you two will have two car family soon :D(Y) we still have van for you to add to that project list :lol::wave:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.