Registered
292 Posts
Love that interior :love:

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Very nice mate is it the Sport or SRi
Cheers matey, yours is looking lovely too! Its the Sport.

Did you order and DRL bulbs? After taking the photo's today I can see just how 'yellow' they look.

And do you know if it will affect the warranty? Saw an Astra J thread where the bulbs voided the warranty when changed

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
A few more exterior pics...

Finally managed to blank the reg out! Last few pics for now...

Don't know what happened to the square on this pic lol

Thanks for all your comments

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Cheers matey, yours is looking lovely too! Its the Sport.

Did you order and DRL bulbs? After taking the photo's today I can see just how 'yellow' they look.

And do you know if it will affect the warranty? Saw an Astra J thread where the bulbs voided the warranty when changed
Ordered my bulbs today, not sure on the warrenty side of things, I'll keep original bulbs and swap back when it goes in for a service.

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ordered my bulbs today, not sure on the warrenty side of things, I'll keep original bulbs and swap back when it goes in for a service.
Probably a good idea, can't see it should affect it tho but best not give them an excuse. You'll have to put some before and after pics up when they are fitted, be interested to see the difference. O and how easy it is to do lol

How much are the bulbs by the way?

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
178 Posts
Sweet looking GTC you've got yourself Little King (Y) What options (if any) did you go for?

I really do like the GTC in White but i'm going to stick with my favourite colour....Technical Grey :love:

I collect mine tomorrow (Thursday) at 3pm....and i can't wait :lol:

1 - 20 of 360 Posts