Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well for those who dont know my dads been building a mk4 astra van over the last year, that he finaly finnished it and bought it home last night, my dad is a complete perfectionist and everything is to such a high qualitiy that it looks like it came out of vauxhall like it, also a clever ******* and theres not alot he cant do! for anyone that reads total vauxhall, hes the one that "helps" garath with the vxr conversions, anyways it will be at trax sunday so come and have a look! ill let the pictures do the talking!

and a last one with both

all the pictures were taken at 7am so are not great!

hope you like!

·
Banned
9,638 Posts
does he fancing doing some springs on sunday :lol: my plans for van being lowered tonight have not happened :lol: arches high (me be hiding van behind all other vans ) :lol:

looking fab mr he done fab job mr :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Both nice looking vans but in that last pic im loving the MK5, looks like Darth Vader on steroids :twisted:

·
Registered
6,876 Posts
Awesomw van buddy, really love it, just needs an opc spoiler to complete now ;) Look forward to having a look over it tommoro (Y)

·
Registered
5,566 Posts
ALL GO, NO SHOW:cool: Congrats Stewart:thumbs: Your Old man knows his stuff eh;)

Dunno why you parked yours in the shoot:lol:

·
A.O.N - Time Attacker
2,802 Posts
just seen this , what a job looks as if it left vxl like that :thumbs: spot on
would he want to do a mk5 ?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Nice van.

Just two quick questions, Where has he put the ecu as mines loosey fitted next to he battery, and what air box is that ?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts