Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, thought i'd make a little log of my cars progress from when I bought her to how she is now and to where she's going next.

Day i bought her, all standard.

Then came debadging

Then came my tomtom MFD install:

Then came my LED Conversion:

Next was footwell LEDs:

And now the other day I decided to paint the brake calipers and get the XP rear skirt put on:

Front and side skirts waiting for painting. Need to find a rear spoiler to I can spray them all at the same time.

Also need to find another penta so I can start refubing, not bad for £50:

Have some insignia washer jets arriving this afternoon too :)

Thats all for now folks (Y)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Very impressive!

·
A.O.N. - Platinum Member
38,432 Posts
Very nice progress mate, but Damn what happened to those Pentas :eek:

·
Registered
40,498 Posts
Nice mods there, liking the tom tom install. Have got the same colour scheme on mine as it matches my dash conversion. (Y)

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice motor dude, but surely those pentas are knackered? Look to have taken a proper knocking :eek:
They'll be fine! Its only surface damage, no structural or edges. Going to be using alot of chemical metal though :)

Very nice progress mate, but Damn what happened to those Pentas :eek:
I think the car had been crashed, there were 4. But the 4th alloy was well and truly beyond repair, i mean almost ripped in half lol.

Really nice car buddy and really impressed with the tom tom sat nav What sort of work is involved to do that?
Check out the link in my sig (Y)

Cheers to everyone else, I do like my car a lot :D

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Did you get those pentas from the bottom of a cliff cos it looks like someone threw them offa one......

Car looks brilliant, great work, good luck with the wheels.... there are one or 2 on e-bay

1 - 20 of 32 Posts