Astra Owners Network banner

121 - 134 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
Suprised Andy missed out on that one, he's got a habit of buying burg ash trays

Sent from my ONEPLUS 5T using Tapatalk
I phoned them soon as it went on eBay bud got 3 spare piano black gear surrounds now tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
Been a while since I updated, not much has happened to the car, other than a a cd70 installed, vxr springs all round now, vxr rear brakes at the last mot, managed to find a 6 button hazard switch with the pdc and DDS buttons, turns out I don’t have the HN abs unit so need to get 1 of those.
Actually fitted the egr blank and the cheat device to find that the alternator belt shredding did more damage than just snapping the 2 wires.
Top shock covers have parted company with the top mount on the rears so be upgrading to vxr burg shocks as their stiffer. Can’t think of anything else lol

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
Forgot I’d fitted led bulbs across the whole front end

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
Fitted these

Heko’s were fitted a few weeks ago along with the drivers door, and 6 switch dash, need a few bit n pieces tho to get the other 2 bits on the switch panel working tho, already have the park assist, just need to get the tpms bits.
Did have a cd70 fitted but took it back out, need to get the cid screen divorced and added to the cd30

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #127
The cd70 is fubar bud, going to get the cid reprogrammed to fit in the Astra, the cheat device is an egr emulator, it just tells the ecu that the egr is working as normal when it’s been blanked off, they used to be £65 from tafmet, but iv noticed it’s a guy in Spain that’s doing them now at £95

·
Registered
24 Posts
Ah ok i had mine mapped out but still got to fit the delete but couldn’t get the rounded manifold bolts off and couldn’t be arsed at the time lol,im wanting to fit a tablet and stuff to mine and seen it done but don’t know where to start getting a 3d printed holder

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #129
No idea on the 3D printer bud, I’m positive some one on here was doing the same thing on their Astra tho

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #131
121 - 134 of 134 Posts