Astra Owners Network banner

121 - 140 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #121 ·
Suprised Andy missed out on that one, he's got a habit of buying burg ash trays

Sent from my ONEPLUS 5T using Tapatalk
I phoned them soon as it went on eBay bud got 3 spare piano black gear surrounds now tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #122 ·
Been a while since I updated, not much has happened to the car, other than a a cd70 installed, vxr springs all round now, vxr rear brakes at the last mot, managed to find a 6 button hazard switch with the pdc and DDS buttons, turns out I don’t have the HN abs unit so need to get 1 of those.
Actually fitted the egr blank and the cheat device to find that the alternator belt shredding did more damage than just snapping the 2 wires.
Top shock covers have parted company with the top mount on the rears so be upgrading to vxr burg shocks as their stiffer. Can’t think of anything else lol

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #123 ·
Forgot I’d fitted led bulbs across the whole front end

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #124 ·
Fitted these

Heko’s were fitted a few weeks ago along with the drivers door, and 6 switch dash, need a few bit n pieces tho to get the other 2 bits on the switch panel working tho, already have the park assist, just need to get the tpms bits.
Did have a cd70 fitted but took it back out, need to get the cid screen divorced and added to the cd30

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #127 ·
The cd70 is fubar bud, going to get the cid reprogrammed to fit in the Astra, the cheat device is an egr emulator, it just tells the ecu that the egr is working as normal when it’s been blanked off, they used to be £65 from tafmet, but iv noticed it’s a guy in Spain that’s doing them now at £95

·
Registered
41 Posts
Ah ok i had mine mapped out but still got to fit the delete but couldn’t get the rounded manifold bolts off and couldn’t be arsed at the time lol,im wanting to fit a tablet and stuff to mine and seen it done but don’t know where to start getting a 3d printed holder

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #129 ·
No idea on the 3D printer bud, I’m positive some one on here was doing the same thing on their Astra tho

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #131 ·

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #135 ·
Been purchasing a few different bits and pieces over the last few weeks.
First up is the full set of vxr calipers, another set of h1 led bulbs, vxr line2 rear diffuser, and reflectors for the diffuser as well!
Just have to get the side skirts and rear bumper sections in and repaired and painted ( rear bumper was bought cheap as it was damaged)

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #136 · (Edited)
Still not got the vxr skirts or bumper done, but in a moment of dilerium car now has bixenon headlights, not really done much else

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #137 ·
Tonight was the 1st time out in the dark! Think I have an issue

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #138 ·
Does any1 know if the bixenon light can be removed and turned?

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #139 ·
Old headlights going back in tomorrow til I get another near side bixenon

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #140 ·
Headlights stayed in, and now work as they should, mot is due tomorrow, so it’s getting dropped at the garage on Saturday, just waiting on a pair of bilstien B4 rear shocks coming so chances are the garage will end up fitting them along with the abs module and give it a quick service and change the sump plug for 1 for the oil temp gauge.
Looms and plugs made up for those and need to take the feeds into the car, job for warmer, drier weather to get the 3 gauge dash in.

121 - 140 of 143 Posts