Astra Owners Network banner

101 - 120 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
Just for an Idea for the parts needed for the retriofit, as long as the ABS pump is supported from AutoVax Are as follows:

13129153 £128.12+vat
13172567 £101.25+vat
13114921 £2.86+vat
Think the part numbers are on pecky’s site as well bud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
527 Posts
That’s what I’m going for with the Sri lol

Was looking into heated seats as well recently lol the SO actually likes the idea of that one in the winter, though she does not like the Coilovers currently. So looked at the IDS suspension as well, as my donor car had it. AFLS are on the table as well, curuse control will be going back in at onepoint too, etc...

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
The ids I’m not a fan of tho it’s a big improvement on coil overs lol, heated seats aren’t that hard to do, it’s just finding decent seats! Could always put the elements on the vxr cloth seats

·
Registered
527 Posts
The ids I’m not a fan of tho it’s a big improvement on coil overs lol, heated seats aren’t that hard to do, it’s just finding decent seats! Could always put the elements on the vxr cloth seats

Yea, personally the B14s are fine for me, yea finding seats is the issue, though how much more is needed to get the heated seats, I would assume to loom shouuld be there in the VXR

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
The looms should be there already, cheap option would be just to heat the cloth seats , and plug in, then tech2 bud

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
Elements should go straight on and tie down to the base and seat back bud

·
A.O.N Assistant Regional Organiser - Scotland East
27,715 Posts
Can get the heated pads from vauxhall, just need em fitted to the seats, what I'll end up doing to get rear heated seats in the signum as factory ones are pretty rare, just need to see if I can get the cooled seats in parts

Sent from my ONEPLUS 5T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
Can get the heated pads from vauxhall, just need em fitted to the seats, what I'll end up doing to get rear heated seats in the signum as factory ones are pretty rare, just need to see if I can get the cooled seats in parts

Aren’t the cooled rarer than the heated bud?

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #114 (Edited)
Alternator finally died on me, 80 miles from home, god bless the rac
Think il take the opportunity to upgrade the offending unit for a bigger 1

·
27,715 Posts
Just make sure you get the correct version as there's different versions with different connections on the back for the earth's and lives

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #116
I know, the Bosch and denso seem to be different, AC is getting both in for me bud

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #117
Yet another piece of drama with the car, turned out my mot ran out 15 sept, much to my pockets sorrow, so it went into the garage on Monday for the mot Tuesday, I know it had a broken spring so bought the springs and took the opportunity to upgrade the front end with vxr springs.
Then due to working dayshift with no phone signal, turns out the rear brakes are fubar, so called the usual parts sources, 1 in Liverpool turned up trumps, got a set of vxr rear brakes coming Tuesday so it’s 2 weeks with out my car
At least when I get it back it’ll be road legal again!
Might have an update on the van soon too

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #119
Well, after 4 years of hunting and seeing exorbitant prices, iv finally managed to find a piano black ashtray, it’s came from burg number 510

·
27,715 Posts
Suprised Andy missed out on that one, he's got a habit of buying burg ash trays

101 - 120 of 134 Posts