Following Modifications

- Regal FMIC
- VXR Rear Bumper
- Full Milltek with Sports Cat
- Eibach Springs
- K&N panel filter
- Remap

Whats next

- 18" BBS LM Reps, Front 8J Rear 9J (Orded coming tuesday:D)
- Coilovers
- Hybrid turbo
- Another map as the ones thats on is s***

·
Registered
161 Posts
retard - R9TRD lol probably miles off with that tho haha...

thats one lushious car mate didnt want black grille and rear strip as thought it would be to plain but seeing yours has changed my mind now i have two colours to chose from haha...

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cheers for all the comments :D Yeaah it says retard :thumbs: debating if I should take the vauxhall badge of the back though :S

·
Registered
161 Posts
i prefer it on these as it looks a little bare without it but thats my opinion, could always replace it with new style perhaps? was looking at doing that on my corsa bu the space wasnt right wouldov looked really odd

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That's why I don't wanna do it incase it looks odd, when the car ticking over you wouldn't even know it had an exhaust until you boot it then it's loud! It doesn't sound anything like those saxo's you see with a 3" exhaust :L

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You proberly would of Yeaah :D cheers, well I ordered them then they phoned me saying he couldn't get the 9J for the back.its just quite hard to find some decent ones. Should have them very soon though :D

·
Registered
119 Posts
Nice one! I'm the lad with the black Clio, park in the same car park as you for college :)
Sold it know though and bought a 1.7 astra :D

1 - 20 of 56 Posts