Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is My Astra J Energy the day I bought it -

This is what i upgraded from. A 1994 Nissan Micra Tropic 1l

So first things first, Tint Windows -

Then Badge removal, Before -

and after -

After a few months, i decided i wanted to get some Wrapping done. First, the interior detailing. Before (Please excuse the purple/black mark on the pictures from here on. Theres something on my phone camera sensor) -

and after -

I then fired some Footwell lights. Wired into the courtesy lights so they fade in and out. Looks great! -

And the final exterior -

I think it looks great and I'm chuffed how its turned out.

What would you do next? Im thinking of upgrading the sound system next. Any advice?

·
AON Resident Cynic
14,669 Posts
Nice progress, love that last pic. (Y)

If it was me I'd be speccing up the interior with factory extras next!

·
888 Posts
Looks alot better.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Update!

It's been a while but finally got round to an update.

Exterior:

I had the guys at Elite Films on the Wirral cap the wing mirrors to match the roof.
I also changed the reg plate lights to LED's

Interior: I installed my second dash cam. The first was a Mini 0803 which was a great camera (I put one in my fiancées Corsa D Facelift) but I wanted front and rear so went for the Koonlling K1S which is a 2 Channel DVR. The installation was pretty simple because I already had the power supply from the fusebox for the old camera. It was just a case of routing the wires through the car.

I also have taken the USB cable that goes to the phone cradle up through the centre console to get it out of the way. It really bugged me when it went over the steering wheel. It now comes out by the wiper stalk on the right of the steering wheel.

and Finally, I changed the curtesy lights to LED's. Not a big change but makes all the difference.

Next on the mod list:
VXR Rear Spoiler
New Alloys (Undecided on which ones. Black preferably)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts