Astra Owners Network banner

Mk5 Steering Wheel to Mk4 Conversion Plug n Play

6K views 35 replies 13 participants last post by  gledy2 
#1 ·
#34 · (Edited)
Tony above is correct John , well in reality they go straight on my hubs without wobblies , don't ask lol,

Yeh i'm due a change and like an astra with the colour white, then again , I know of an old Porche, , when I say old , it is but had been stuck in a vented garage under wrapps for fifteen years, because of my friends work commitments abroad,

I doubt if I will buy it though, its too low and my bones are getting old n past it now, yeh i'm creaking along driving with more confidence than ever, just hoping I finish my book..

However I've packed in drinking and now tea total, i'm on a puffa lectric stick thing , to stop smoking, and gone celebate , just passing my merry time away John.

But Hey John , just because you have a prestigious Audi, doesn't mean you have to not post on here anymore, you were missed by not only me,

Pisctures of your Audi is a must:)s

I mean't Pictures , but suppose piscures ers was ok, damn text error adjuster thing,

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.