Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As above will fit early Mk5's or Mk4's that are looking to fit a VXR wheel.

Reason for sale is that I need a 2 plug unit.

£60 Recorded Delivery

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Right mines a 55 plate and 2 plug so it will be mainly 05 and earlier however I believe these airbags had the plug off centre this is deffo the newer airbag as the plug is in the centre however i don't believe this is an issue never new that they went back to single plug after 08 so thanks for that opens it up to a few more people :)

If it hasn't sold on here by tomorrow morning then it will be going on eBay and prob for a bit more as I think I may have gone a bit cheap on the price lol

·
Registered
32,567 Posts
Right mines a 55 plate and 2 plug so it will be mainly 05 and earlier however I believe these airbags had the plug off centre this is deffo the newer airbag as the plug is in the centre however i don't believe this is an issue never new that they went back to single plug after 08 so thanks for that opens it up to a few more people :)

If it hasn't sold on here by tomorrow morning then it will be going on eBay and prob for a bit more as I think I may have gone a bit cheap on the price lol
I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure when I bought mine, 58 plate was mentioned :shrug: Mine is a 54 plate and it takes a single stage like this :)

·
15,092 Posts
Nothing to do with reg numbers, all about the chassis number. Breaks are as follows;

And everything on a MY9 and after.

·
Super Moderator
26,433 Posts

I'm on the phone and can't see the pics for some reason?

I'm after one for Amanda's 58 plate SRi, will this fit? If so, I'll have it.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm on the phone and can't see the pics for some reason?

I'm after one for Amanda's 58 plate SRi, will this fit? If so, I'll have it.
Whats the last 8 numbers of the VIN plate as stickman may be able to confirm if it will fit!

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
For the later cars its chassis numbers that are greater than below:

(C) 92000001-
(C) 95000001-
(C) 98000001-
(C) 9G000001-
(C) 8B000001-

·
15,092 Posts
Just for clarity on the above, the first digit is the build year and the next is the plant. The last six is the serial.

Hence 95000001 is not a later car than 92000001, just built in a different place.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts