Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 298 Posts

·
Registered
14,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Who wants to meet at the 50s diner for something terribly unhealthy washed down with something else terribly unhealthy?

was good last time, decent food, large portions and good value

Its in Swadlincote so is fairly central to the region. It needs to be on or before 15th October because I will be in hospital then for some time.

THE 50S AMERICAN DINER
JOHN STREET
CHURCH GRESLEY
DERBYSHIRE
DE11 8EJ

so, when are you free?

http://theamericandiner.wix.com/the-50s-american

http://www.astraownersnetwork.co.uk/showthread.php?141440-Meet-at-the-50s-Diner-26th-August

suitable for all ages ;) even those born in the 90s who technically dont exist :p

Attending:

Blink (John) & Chris
Spence (Spence) unless its sunday, then its Richard :lol:
Redders69 (Ron Von Hugendong)
Kevsastra (Kev)
R9TRD (Dan)
(Anthony Skellet)
Rich345 (Rich) another hard one! (if he remembers :p)
Little King (Ryan & Chelsea & Fran)
Skydiver & Missus (James)
ArdenVXR (Russ)
Mitch1965 - (Mitch)
$tuartmk-5 (Stuart)

·
Premium Member
23,527 Posts
I might be able to sort something for this depending on date etc

I can do most Sundays or late evenings in the week

·
Registered
358 Posts
Put my name down! I do exist thank you very much :lol: anytime apart from weekdays but free all weekend every weekend :)

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
So its next Saturday? And what time? The Law arent going to get called are they if a load of yobbos with noisy exhausts start spurting gravel round the car park are they :shifty:

·
Registered
14,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So its next Saturday? And what time? The Law arent going to get called are they if a load of yobbos with noisy exhausts start spurting gravel round the car park are they :shifty:
we arent yobbos, so if i see a load of yobbos turning up ill call the rozzers :lol:

·
Premium Member
23,527 Posts
When ever is best for everyone else mate and wait what menu

·
Registered
14,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
its great the food, not gourmet like, but really good, i had to dismantle my burger to get it in my mouth, and if you had seen the size of my trap, you would know that thats a big burger :lol:

1 - 20 of 298 Posts