Astra Owners Network banner

What day's can you do?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
A.O.N Regional Organiser - Wales (Craig)
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fellow South Walians, your assistance is needed. 2014 was a quiet year in respect of travelling meets and activities. As RO I can only apologise to you all for this. I thought that a regular weekly Sunday meet in Cardiff would help rejuvenate the region giving stability to time and location. We have had a few new members come to the meets who are now regulars, so it has worked for some but not everyone.

Therefore, for now, I propose that the regular Sundays meets are postponed.

In order for the region to strive forward, we need member participation. Therefore, use this thread to place ideas for meets, activities etc and include days times that you are available. I will spend time with Dan to try and fit in as many of them as possible.

So please, brain storm away. I've included a poll for you to select days and times you are mostly available so I have an idea of when the best day's are overall. :)

Autumn/Winter
Bowling

Spring/Summer
@marky999 - brecon run or elan valley
Suit you sir (dress up in fine dining attire and have posh nosh at a Manor) as we did a few years ago at Miskin Manor

Any weather
@03jbugeja - Different locations for regular Sunday meets (Cwmbran, Newport, Cardiff, Bridgend, Swansea, Merthyr, Brecon etc)
Bowling

·
Registered
681 Posts
I think thats why sundays are postponed to mix it up and for when the members to decide when they'd like to meet.

·
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just wish I didn't work every Sunday :( Been wanting to go to a meet in a long while.
Put what days, times etc suit you. That's what the threads for. Unless people tell me I don't know lol.

·
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mondays and Tuesdays are the days I have off :'( So having a meet on those 2 days are on the slim size.
hmm possibly, especially during the day unless it's bank holiday mondays. But you never know, if others are up for it you may be in luck

·
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Day's available for meets

Poll added to thread for dates and rough times etc. So vote away south walians :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm free every weekend that I'm not with the RAF.

Alice is free every Saturday she doesn't take a shift.

Bank holidays - I'm free.

I'm happy with the kids joining Lou, not a problem with that on a Saturday.

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
@Missy_SRi and I can do pretty much anything.. anywhere.. depending on the week we will keep our eyes peeled :thumbs:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts