Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MCAR Car Show, Kings Hall.

Features - Show car zone, fuel girls, Team Triple Black Drifting. 3-4 October

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Could be a laugh at this, may take a run over. Any possibility of a stand perhaps?
May be interested :)

mmm... girls zone sounds interesting :lol:
Get yourself signed up Azza, Im sure someone is mug enough to pay to have a photo with you, with your **** out :thumbs::lol:

·
AON - Full Member
3,976 Posts
Think this is the one my mates going to/was thinking of. Though ill be working anyway :(

Get yourself signed up Azza, Im sure someone is mug enough to pay to have a photo with you, with your **** out :thumbs::lol:
MY EYES :lol::lol::banghead::lol::lol:

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
hell no - you have to put your car in the night before and 30mins into the show you will want to go home.

How about Kings Head, show, Kings Head?? Anyone - AON Day and night out on the **** with cars and birds thrown in.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Evo will have its twin plate on by that stage....that will be the Evo's 2 weakness' sorted - brakes and clutch. will make driving in heavy morning traffic "interesting"

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Evo will have its twin plate on by that stage....that will be the Evo's 2 weakness' sorted - brakes and clutch. will make driving in heavy morning traffic "interesting"
Aye considering I near followed through while seeing what the clutch was like :p :lol:

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
And what a car it is!! Im very jealous good sir. Youre doing some good amount of work to it too which is always awesome!

·
Registered
526 Posts
MCAR Car Show, Kings Hall.

Features - Show car zone, fuel girls, Team Triple Black Drifting. 3-4 October
Oh nice, the fuel girls, seen them gyrating to Marilyn Mansons version of "Tainted Love" at the bike show in Dublin earlier this year <phew> :faint:

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Oh nice, the fuel girls, seen them gyrating to Marilyn Mansons version of "Tainted Love" at the bike show in Dublin earlier this year <phew> :faint:
May some of us expect to see you there John... Yet to meet you at a meet yet :(

·
Registered
526 Posts
May some of us expect to see you there John... Yet to meet you at a meet yet :(
I'll be in front of the stage, centre of first row when the fuel girls are on :lol: I'm not enough of a car enthusiast to do meets, in fact as Souleh has said I don't do bike meets either :sus:

I'm most likely to be found at an eaterie somewhere (Newcastle - Mauds is very likely) every dry Sunday morning. I also do wet, just home from 5 days camping in the IOM at the ManxGP, **** me it was more like a refugee camp than a campsite! Pete if you see this bike parked up anywhere then say hello :wave:

·
Registered
526 Posts
Im so jealous :(
Thats outstanding mate
Thanks, still taking it a bit easy until the 1st service (600 miles) but it feels great. Don't be jealous, you'll probably have better cars/bikes than this before you get to my age :lol: (I'm a young (ish) 45 btw)

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
John that bike screams....coffin on wheels

it is therefore super cool (Y)

Was out the other night down my favourite backroad and was following some sort of fast sounding bike - was pure white with black wheels. Now, i know im no match for a sports bike but i was crawling all over this dude....he was not impressed!!! This was a twisty road mind so ive no doubt he would run away from me in a straight line lol Still felt good knowing a biker was thinking "WTF...i shouldnt be seeing a car in my mirror"

·
Registered
526 Posts
Was out the other night down my favourite backroad and was following some sort of fast sounding bike - was pure white with black wheels. Now, i know im no match for a sports bike but i was crawling all over this dude....he was not impressed!!! This was a twisty road mind so ive no doubt he would run away from me in a straight line lol Still felt good knowing a biker was thinking "WTF...i shouldnt be seeing a car in my mirror"
Twisty roads (Up to a point) aren't bikes strong point, it takes a good rider to get the best out a bike on them. I doubt that's what he was thinking, he was probably checking out your car or thinking I wish that tit would back off and get off my rear wheel :lol:

But the main problem is that only a lunatic rides a bike hard on the twisties, on the other side of every blind crest & corner there may a tractor pulling out of a field, or a car pulling out of a side road/house, a big patch of gravel or mud, a horse or cow standing in the middle of the road. The crumple zones, airbags and safety cage on a bike are pretty **** poor to be honest, bikes don't crash well and the chance or injury or worse can be high.

You need a level of restraint when riding, give it its head when safe to do so and cruise and enjoy the ride when its not. (Y)

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
id be wary of following bikers for the reasons you gave above. I wasnt on top of him just keeping pace a few car lengths behind...was undoubtably out braking him but on the straighter sections he pulled away.

only decided to go after him when he tore past me on the rear wheel lol

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
lol sounds like a fun encounter TBH!!
I want that bike! Lol.. been to that mauds a few times aswell buddy, its pretty good and theyre very biker friendly! (That or the wee girls like me and my friend alot lol)

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
That bike does look awesome John, but I know if I had it for the day it would catch me out and I'd end up through a hedge :lol:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts