Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at getting a replacement M32 box for my astra vxr as it has developed the common 6th gear whine.

I've been looking into getting a box with the modified casing and have heard that the M32 box out of a corsa d / e has the modified casing and should fit.

Can anyone confirm this or done it themselves or should I just get a second hand astra h m32 box and get it reworked?

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
Corsa’s have different ratios so you won’t want that.
just get the gen2 modification done to yours. WG Motorworks refurbished mine and I’ve had no issues.

·
Premium Member
2,504 Posts
As Ant says. WG can do it cheap enough its about £409 for all gears done. Not worth the hassle of swapping boxes as the new one could go the same in 6 months time

·
Registered
82 Posts
😂 😂 Yep i bought a corsa vxr box by accident for my aStra sri turbo 200+ and soon realised this wasnt goin to be a good ending 😂😂 i have binned iff the ***** m32 all together now 😁 5speed zafira f23 box FTW 👍💪😎❤

·
Registered
82 Posts
The most annoying thing about the corsa vxr box was that 2 months after i bought it i sold it for 100 quid less than i paid for it and 2 wrrks later the original seller asked if i still jaf it as he had bought another vxr and blew the box up 😂😂 ironic but 100 % truth 🤣🤣

and he offered what i paid him for it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts