Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It has finally came to the time where I am buying the Astra completely off my sister, no more sharing :D

So back to getting It lowered but everyone on here has taught me to be a bit more sensible and I'm thinking of buying more expensive coilovers.

VMAXX have a set at around £400 which I would be willing to save for but is the difference between them and cheap £200 coilovers worth another £200?

Pictures of your car slammed on VMAXX Coilovers would be great and how far they are screwed down or helpers/ adjusters out etc mentioned

Here is a picture of my Astra when it was lowered on JOM Coilovers, was happy enough now

But here is the possibilities, have a feeling my front arch will be beat silly haha

·
A.O.N. - Platinum Member
38,432 Posts
I see where you are going but that blue one just looks broken to me

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I see what you mean, I honestly would be happy if the front only went down the same as last time with the JOM but would like the rear to be the same as the blue one and hopefully with adjusters in!

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
There's a set of vmaxx coilovers in the for sale section there also on eBay but I've just fitted some fk coilovers to mine I read good and bad reviews about them but for £180 I thought sod it ile give them a go And find out for my self

Pic of mine the rear can go lower and have the adjusters in but the fronts are all the way down but with the bump stops in

·
Registered
8 Posts
There's a set of vmaxx coilovers in the for sale section there also on eBay but I've just fitted some fk coilovers to mine I read good and bad reviews about them but for £180 I thought sod it ile give them a go And find out for my self

Pic of mine the rear can go lower and have the adjusters in but the fronts are all the way down but with the bump stops in

What size wheels have u got on there??? Im gunna go for the fk coilys i think

1 - 5 of 5 Posts