Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Its time to clear out my old/spare parts lying around to recover some money for my future mods :lol:

Piano Black CD30 MP3 in really condtion with virtually no wear (the only wear is to the volume button which i swapped with my CD70 one as i chewed it up a bit taking it off, could easily be swapped with the one off you original head unit as they are all the same size) SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

2 sets of headlights, 1 full chrome set, 1 black set. Both sets in good condition, black set only used for about 2months £50 - Can post for more if needed (Only chrome set left)

Rear VXR door cards in good condition £20 Collection only

Opel VXR bottom grill £14 - £18 Posted

Astra elite 6speed gear knob (in very condition, only wear is the chrome is cracking on the reverse lifter) £30 Posted

I also have a set of Mtec H1 full beam bulbs NEW £10 Posted

GID screen with Blue SMD conversion and surround SOLD

CID surround - has glue stuck to the bottom and some flaking but would be good for someone that wants to see what it would look like sprayed piano black £5 posted

Heater fans - 1 Grey set and 1 Black £10 posted each

Door handle interior lights (standard orange colour) SOLD

Thanks for looking, PM with any questions

Joe

·
Registered
675 Posts
Some good stuff there, if the black headlights are still available by 5th October i'll take. don't want to dibs them in case someone wants them. I'm skint at the moment due to MOT and Tax amongst other things. Cheers

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Some good stuff there, if the black headlights are still available by 5th October i'll take. don't want to dibs them in case someone wants them. I'm skint at the moment due to MOT and Tax amongst other things. Cheers
no worries mate :) chances are they still be, iv had them a month or 2 now....

·
Registered
675 Posts
cheers, like i said don't save them for me if someone wants them (Y)

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
I'm also curious on the black headlights, they'll fit 5 door 57 plate yeah?
Yes all head lights are the same.

Did you ever fit the door led's? Do you know how hard they are to fit?

·
Registered
210 Posts
dibs on the bulbs pending bit of info...

can you tell me if these are standard bulbs or are they supposed to be brighter/whiter?...
and of cource your paypal info thanks

also while im on it, ive got a club can and would i have the wiring to fit it the door handle lights and are they for the front 2 doors?..

waiting for your pm

·
Registered
892 Posts
Pmd

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes all head lights are the same.

Did you ever fit the door led's? Do you know how hard they are to fit?
Thanks for the info mate (Y)

Also yes I did fit them on mine, providing the plug is there then imagine there relatively easy. Will just be a job of taking the door cards off in the front and either cutting a slot for them or maybe removing a bung that blocks off the slot and putting the lights in, I'm not 100% sure. If the wiring is there they won't be too hard a job tho :) my car already had them I just took them out to convert them to blue and there easy to get too

Hope this helps

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
Thanks for the info mate (Y)

Also yes I did fit them on mine, providing the plug is there then imagine there relatively easy. Will just be a job of taking the door cards off in the front and either cutting a slot for them or maybe removing a bung that blocks off the slot and putting the lights in, I'm not 100% sure. If the wiring is there they won't be too hard a job tho :) my car already had them I just took them out to convert them to blue and there easy to get too

Hope this helps
I'll take them if they are still here in a week when i get paid

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
dibs on the bulbs pending bit of info...

can you tell me if these are standard bulbs or are they supposed to be brighter/whiter?...
and of cource your paypal info thanks

also while im on it, ive got a club can and would i have the wiring to fit it the door handle lights and are they for the front 2 doors?..

waiting for your pm
The bulbs are the same brightness as the standard bulbs but a lot whiter :) these bulbs are to fit the main beam.

If you PM me your address ill send you my PayPal :)

I'm not sure if the handle lights will fit the club modal :/ not 100% sure tho

·
Registered
892 Posts
Pmd about the gid mate

·
Registered
129 Posts
i am heading up north at the end of october and was wanting the headunit. If it is still available I could collect on the way up?

·
Registered
2,841 Posts
Do you have a photo or more details on the chrome headlights, Are they facelift ones? come with bulb holders and leveling motor?

·
Registered
640 Posts
I would like to see the black head lights are they black where the vxr are chrome?

I am interested in the door lights can you pm your paypal details.

Russ

1 - 20 of 28 Posts