Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Firstly I must mention all these bits I am selling are stuff I have bought and decided not to use as Ive replaced or got alternatives. No bulk selling or anything. Just got a bit carried away with buying things and dont need them anymore as it could be good use to someone else. All prices are negotiable and payment must be cash on collection or paypal gift. Prices are without postage unless stated.

Astra New Rear Brake Discs in Black Drilled and Grooved. Bought for my 1.9 CDTi but may fit others £45 excluding postage

Astra SRI leather steering wheel £35 excluding postage

H7 Xenon white bulbs NEW £7 posted

H1 Main beam white xenon bulbs £7 posted

Astra 6 Speed Gear knob with gaiter complete £45 excluding postage excellent condition no wear at all

Piano Black CD30 MP3 with AUX capability paired to BID screen with surround £120 excluding postage

Piano Black 2 button Centre console. Professionally sprayed and been stored since £30 excluding postage

Carbon Wrapped rear boot strip. Excellent quality. Been on the car since bought 6 months ago and still looks like new. £40

Piano Black CD30 MP3 with paired GID screen £160 exlcuding postage

Piano Black Bottom Steering Spoke £20 posted

Piano Black left steering controls £15 posted

Hazard switch with door lock module £13 posted

Piano Black gear surround with 12v and coin holder £60

Piano Black 2 button centre console. Original not wrapped or sprayed £40 excluding postage

This is all for now. If anyone is interested in more than one item let me know and we can sort something out.
Also advertised elswhere.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hi mate do you have all the steering wheel controls in piano black?

What is the best price including postage for steering controls, two button surround and gear stick surround and coin holder in black as a bulk?

·
Registered
930 Posts
Of the 2 sets of Xenon bulbs which will be best for visibility on dark roads. Not fussed about the colour just want really bright bulbs. Will take one set and the main beam ones.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi mate do you have all the steering wheel controls in piano black?

What is the best price including postage for steering controls, two button surround and gear stick surround and coin holder in black as a bulk?
Hi the only bits I have is whats listed above. I only have the left side controls and bottom spoke either plain or vxr one. Which 2 button surround do you want? Painted or original? Not much difference at all in them tbh

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Of the 2 sets of Xenon bulbs which will be best for visibility on dark roads. Not fussed about the colour just want really bright bulbs. Will take one set and the main beam ones.
Unfortunately I wouldnt be able to tell you as I havent used them in my car as I have since purchased HID's

·
Registered
13,581 Posts
Just to keep you in the loop mate, I'll have to pass for now :(

Got 3 long distance journeys coming up this month that I need fuel money and walking around money for, and some other things I need to purchase too, so can't warrant buying something I already have just cause mine is scratched :sadwave:

Cheers anyway and GLWTS (Y)

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just to keep you in the loop mate, I'll have to pass for now :(

Got 3 long distance journeys coming up this month that I need fuel money and walking around money for, and some other things I need to purchase too, so can't warrant buying something I already have just cause mine is scratched :sadwave:

Cheers anyway and GLWTS (Y)
No problem mate

1 - 20 of 22 Posts