Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
4,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as promised in my previous thread http://www.astraownersnetwork.com/showthread.php?t=74195

I finally managed to take a couple of pictures of the new motor...and i'm in love! :D Leon FR 2 litre 170 diesel, with full BTCC bodykit, dual exit exhaust and custom palette colour of speed blue!! :D

Pics aren't great because they're off my phone and it was drizziling slightly :lol:

·
Registered
14,376 Posts
oh god yes i was hoping youd get the leon ... lol love them and they have to be had with the btcc kit on them !! lovely colour mate and lovely car....glad you made a good choice and happy with it ! get more pics up :D:D and please do something with the mirror covers :lol: any ideas or plans mr SUPPERRMAAAAN :lol:

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Top Dollar motor there Bud :thumbs:

Very nice.

·
Registered
4,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh god yes i was hoping youd get the leon ... lol love them and they have to be had with the btcc kit on them !! lovely colour mate and lovely car....glad you made a good choice and happy with it ! get more pics up :D:D and please do something with the mirror covers :lol: any ideas or plans mr SUPPERRMAAAAN :lol:
yeh the silver mirror covers are the first to go, swapping them to black, then prob some black rear tints and that's it, doesn't need anything else i dont think, other than the calipers painting!

where are the interior pics mate?? what stereo you got in that??
it was raining mate so didnt want to stand with the door open, my old man is big on his photography so hoping to get him to do lots this weekend when i go and see him, just got the standard bluetooth HU in as well mate (Y)

·
Registered
14,376 Posts
yeh the silver mirror covers are the first to go, swapping them to black, then prob some black rear tints and that's it, doesn't need anything else i dont think, other than the calipers painting!
look forward to seeing the results mate and yea i agree doesnt need much else :lol: lovely ride !.....btw are you coming to trax?.....i guess you can tell why im asking...to make some sneaky peeks at your car :D

·
Registered
26,209 Posts
TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joking bud, looks great, nice colour too, what size are the wheels?

·
15,092 Posts
Bit undecided about that, love the colour but think the bumpers are a bit OTT for my taste. But got an FR at work in white with those grey wheels and the standard bumpers that looks gorgeous.

I'm almost tempted.

·
Premium Member
6,605 Posts
that's a lovely colour and it looks good with the kit, but the shape of the leon doesn't do anything for me at all i'm afraid. nice motor though (Y)

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
please do something with the mirror covers :lol:
:lol: That was the first thing I said when saw the FR in the show room - all the sales man said was they make the car distinctive :nah:

We considered the Speed Blue to, but instead opted for white as we like cleaning ;)

standard wheels are 17s

1 - 20 of 73 Posts