Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got knocked off my bike on the way home from work yesterday morning on my way home just past Mikes house on the Uxbridge Road....

Guy pulled right across me and it was only that I managed to cut a lot of speed and swerve I managed to hit the rear quarter instead of the door.

Guy drove off up Green Lane leaving me collapsed on the floor. Car was a blue c class partial vrm of KY04 or KC04 so please all keep an eye out!! Its got massive rear quarter damage

As for injuries one hands broke and the others got tendon damage. My kit undoubtedly saved my life

Heres my bike!

Attachments

·
15,092 Posts
Jeepers :eek:

Glad you're OK other than a couple of knocks, could've been much worse. Presumably you've informed the old bill?

·
Banned
7,500 Posts
Holy ******* **** mate are you ok !!!!!!! Can't believe that happened right near me :( I'll keep my eyes open for this guy.

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Jesus christ. Sorry to hear mate, but at least you haven't ended up as bad as you could've. :sadwave:

Really hate people who don't stop when they cause an accident. Deserve their licenses taken away.

I take it you informed the police?
They deserve a hell of a lot more than that

·
Premium Member
59,287 Posts
As above, have you informed the police? Glad it wasnt worse. When you say a lot of speed, how fast were you going?

·
Banned
7,500 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah police know about it... but who knows. Frustrating really as that bike was my play toy would much rather have been on my other one!!! I know Mike pretty s*** right opposite the church

·
Banned
7,500 Posts
Yeah police know about it... but who knows. Frustrating really as that bike was my play toy would much rather have been on my other one!!! I know Mike pretty s*** right opposite the church
To go up Green lane they must know the area, I will kelp one eye open for ya might even take a drive around later see If I can spot it, think I'll start with green lane.

·
Banned
7,500 Posts

·
A.O.N. - Events Administrator - (Dawn)
30,097 Posts
So sorry to hear this. By the sounds of it, you did have a lucky escape though. Hopefully you'll be on the mend soon. Just a thought, are there any CCTV cameras around, that might have picked him up on the approach or afterwards? Might be worth a thought.

Good to hear people offering to help keep an eye out but I don't think we need to start any vigilanty hunts. Pass any information to the Police and let them deal with it!!!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts