Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
15,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just arrived in the post!

I want to go out and fit them now but it's ******* down. :(

Nope. I'm going to have to go out and do it, and get soaked. Pics to follow I think.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
i still have to add my pics of the ultraled.co.uk ones.
soon-when i remember....

·
Registered
15,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Now fitted! They look a bit odd but they shine nice and bright. I'll put up a pic when it gets dark.

Oh yeah... thanks to Vauxhall for putting the access through the wheel arch. Now my hands are all black and covered in arch gak. Nice.

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Now fitted! They look a bit odd but they shine nice and bright. I'll put up a pic when it gets dark.

Oh yeah... thanks to Vauxhall for putting the access through the wheel arch. Now my hands are all black and covered in arch gak. Nice.
Try changing all the bulds when the car is on sportslines and pentas... Dam near impossible... I ended up taking out the battery and airbox as this mad for the easiest access to the H! and dips... :sus:

What side lights did you get as the ones i have just arn't white enough or bright enough for me?

·
Registered
15,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
:sus: If the ultraleds dont need a resistor load they'd be the better buy!

So come on M4NN did you need one ?

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
:sus: If the ultraleds dont need a resistor load they'd be the better buy!

So come on M4NN did you need one ?
no, not at all.
error free LEDS...& quality.
try them. brilliant!. - plus they stick out just that bit more...:love:

·
Registered
15,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Same with my new ones, the resistor bits are all built in... that's why I bought them...

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Cheers guys its a done deal for me then (when they get some more in stock):thumbs:

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
It tells you on the page Fella. 1 is £6.99. 2-10 are £5.75 each, more than 10 are £5.18 each.

Out of stock at the moment though.

·
Registered
273 Posts
need to put my glasses on:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
It tells you on the page Fella. 1 is £6.99. 2-10 are £5.75 each, more than 10 are £5.18 each.

Out of stock at the moment though.

Think I ordered the last 4, Been out of stock since last week when I bought them.

They make wicked rear number plate lights as well, Lovely xenon glow on the floor behind you :)

·
Registered
15,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It's dark out now so I'm going to go and take a couple of piccies in a minute...

Is the numberplate bulb the same as the sidelight bulb?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts