Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased led bulbs for my disatra h 馃槀 H7 dipped beam I installed them but did not illuminate whatsoever with no message on dash board tried in high beam and they work fine tried in another car and still work fine so what鈥檚 going on?

Registered
I recently purchased led bulbs for my disatra h 馃槀 H7 dipped beam I installed them but did not illuminate whatsoever with no message on dash board tried in high beam and they work fine tried in another car and still work fine so what鈥檚 going on?
You need to purchase H7 resistors. These resistors are labelled as "CANBUS cancellers" but they don't do that, they are simply resistors to take on the unused 12v load to trick the BCM that the globes are operational. Do not purchase cheap ones, and go for Philips brand: Philips CANbus Adapter 12V for H7: Amazon.com.au: Automotive.

101 reasons to avoid other brands, especially the cheap Chinese made ones as they get extremely hot (over 200 degrees C).

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for reply I messaged auto beam and they supplied me with some resistors they work a treat 馃槀

1 - 4 of 4 Posts