Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Likey likey

do you have wiring details for the correct power feeds from the interior bulb and ignition feeds please.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I took power from the interior light. I used some bell wire I had lying around, one wire to each side of the light (effectively running it in parallel). I then took that to the switch under the hand brake.

I took the ignition 12V from under the cigarette lighter. I then just daisy chained it from the drivers footwell to rear drivers side. Then from the drivers side to the passengers side, then to to the rear passenger side.

Hope that helps :)

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
woo this is wat i wanted to do and i asked for pictures and no1 posted any :(

soo getting bought now

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
where did u get it from

Ian

·
15,092 Posts
Sorry, not my taste at all. Why would you want to illuminate your feet? :shrug:

But hey, it's your car at the end of the day and it doesn't matter what any of us think as long as you like it (Y)

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
did you change the dash bulbs and how easy was it?
I did indeed change my dash LED's

It is rather difficult if you have never touched anything like it before. But I've been playing with electronics since I was at school. I certainly wouldnt want to do it without prior experience, its very costly if you make a mistake.

Sorry, not my taste at all. Why would you want to illuminate your feet? :shrug:

But hey, it's your car at the end of the day and it doesn't matter what any of us think as long as you like it (Y)
Foot fetish? :lol:

Mainly because I just like the look of it, and to be honest im forever dropping things and cant find them with just the interior light. Each to their own and all that :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts