Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
It looks like it comes with everything and if looked after will last for years.

Just don't store it in your shed as they don't like being frozen.

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
It looks like it comes with everything and if looked after will last for years.

Just don't store it in your shed as they don't like being frozen.
Just dont store it in your shed as they dont like being stolen.:swear:

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
No...........im just trying to be witty with your last comment. Didnt work obviously :nah: By the way....my pressure washers packed up. Only a cheapo! Where do you live? :lol:

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hahaha only just realised im abit behind today need another weekend already lol

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
To be fair, you don't even need the big mahusive one like that, I've a smaller karcher jet washer, cost me 40 notes and does the job every bit as well as that one I imagine! Perhaps with not quite as long a hose/power lead but everything besides! :)

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok ive seen a few around on websites just posted that up cos it seems to come with alot ive seen a few for around 60 - 80 il keep a look out cheers for info

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
How did your plasti dip go by the way always wondered
I never did it in the end. I pondered and pondered....plan stuff for weeks me....never been a spur of the moment person....then resprayed instead! The rear bootstrip black [wanted it gloss] and the front V and badge white to match the car. Pondering over black gloss door strips OR carbon fibre wrap to match the door pillars...........I'll still be pondering Mid November :angry:

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
Ok ive seen a few around on websites just posted that up cos it seems to come with alot ive seen a few for around 60 - 80 il keep a look out cheers for info
Try JTF off the Parkway. They always have them in pretty cheap. Id replace mine but saving up for car mods.....well pondering car mods anyway :roll:
Ive got a card that you can borrow if you havent got one?

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ah sweet yh il be intouch about tht jtf card then sweet yh ive got insignia get waahers to fit de badge the rear completly all over winter months lol cheers

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
I was going to link to the place I got mine (homebase), but it appears its now more expensive than when I got it even with it being at a reduced price?! keep your eyes out at the garden centers and DIY places though I think they might be out of season and be going back to normal prices now :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts