Astra Owners Network banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
10,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So the next Jumanji is Saturday Oct 27th on Lochgelly Speedway (KY5 9 - it's the industrial estate to the right, just off the A92)

The event is from Mid-day to 8pm iirc although I'd like to be there early to set up stand in a good location :). We are meeting on the access road at 11:15

Seen here, approaching from the A92;

We now have a reputation to uphold and we need to get back bigger and better so as to win all over again...

Who's with me?

1) Scotty-B
2) Aiden
3) BigDov
4) AND181
5) Marc-Vxr
6) J4M13
7) sri-mike
8) Gee 786
9) Lelabell
10) x-Amanda-x

Who's thinking about it?

a) H15 VXL
b) Gary_1209
c)
d)
e)

Attachments

·
Registered
15,498 Posts
I'll be there :D

Had a fantastic time at the last one, awesome drifting, the drivers are really friendly and chatty, decent facilities, it's a winner in my eyes :D

·
A.O.N Assistant Regional Organiser - Scotland East
27,718 Posts
ah i see, well I'll be there for the 27th, should have a few mods done by then such as finally getting my engine cover painted, got the paint and stuff just need the time :p

·
Premium Member
5,414 Posts
As i missed the last one i should be ok for this i hope so can i be put down as a maybe for just now thanks?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Please add my name to list, was good last time.

·
Super Moderator
26,433 Posts
Added (Y)

C'mon folks, get your names down as I think this will be the last big event of 2012 for us!

·
Registered
10,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I've heard JDM Prestige were outraged that we won cos they had twelve scrappy Jap motors on their stand and we only had "4 Astras and a big ****ing black tent 'hing"

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.