Astra Owners Network banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of a body kit ? Looked on JDL tunning and there abit too much , found one on eBay for 200 but missed the auction end , anyone know of a kit ? Maybe someone's got one on here for me :) ? (Y)

·
Premium Member
59,266 Posts
Anyone know of a body kit ? Looked on JDL tunning and there abit too much , found one on eBay for 200 but missed the auction end , anyone know of a kit ? Maybe someone's got one on here for me :) ? (Y)
most people around here favour the standard XP or VXR kit, very few others seem to suit the lines of the car unfortunately.

Just FYI you cant post wanted posts such as above until you are a paying member (Y)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My bad ... I got a front irmscher front splitter , and a friend had the rest of the xp kit with a steinmetz roof spoiler the two peice , wings , rare but nice I think , but I came across the JDL and thought it makes it stand out ALOT more , the JDL kit with the steinmetz spoiler will look the bees knees :)

·
Registered
14,376 Posts
My bad ... I got a front irmscher front splitter , and a friend had the rest of the xp kit with a steinmetz roof spoiler the two peice , wings , rare but nice I think , but I came across the JDL and thought it makes it stand out ALOT more , the JDL kit with the steinmetz spoiler will look the bees knees :)
Each to their own lol you can get the kit.on ebay and most sites mate will require painting and maybe a little effort fitting due to fixations etc but a few astras have had it :thumbs:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ye the JDL are fibreglass , talking to someone who had one fitted he said it was a great fit just a tad modification and advised blending it in to the bumper so there's no lines left with tin fibreglass , and then it looks like the whole bumper has been changed :) thanks for the replys guys , keep an eye out for me please (Y)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.