And given the opportunity of going "Hang Gliding"

any advice please ?

B

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Don't trust anything where your legs are the undercarriage :lol:

Proper gliding on the other hand, well you should definitely give that a go! (Y)
You as far as I know are in to that scene, I always wanted to be "Up there" :)

But I've met a new friend and he is a little like me, he says you get full instruction , with com etc, I'm tempted.

B

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
My birthday was a couple of weeks ago and I have applied for my bus pass, doubt I will ever use it but its more a badge of honour, considering my lifestyle in my younger days its astounding I've reached 60. All down to meeting my good lady who got me back on track and has kept me there during 37 years of marriage.

Congratulations on reaching the milestone Brian.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My birthday was a couple of weeks ago and I have applied for my bus pass, doubt I will ever use it but its more a badge of honour, considering my lifestyle in my younger days its astounding I've reached 60. All down to meeting my good lady who got me back on track and has kept me there during 37 years of marriage.

Congratulations on reaching the milestone Brian.
I.ve been Loyal to my wife Lesley for 36 years, 35 married, We are going to take our vows again , If I live long enough Lol

Thank you for your reply Mr Golspie, My wild n wooly friend:)

B

·
Registered
158 Posts
:bday: Brian and welcome to my decade - I'm 62. At this age I have found that the brain is all set to go but the body? Oh dear!! Enjoy your day my friend.

David

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Geez , Thanx for the replies, I'm overwhelmed ,

I'm getting younger every day:)

Keep on modding is my secret Lol

B

Ps I turned 60 , On the fourth of August , (the late queens mothers birthday too, Sorry I'm a stickler for facts :sus:) this is long gong, but no one noticed :'(

Not bothered reallyl, tomorrow is another day.:yippee:

B

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow happy birthday Brian. Now where was my party invite? :sus:

Give the gliding a go. You only live once and may never get the opportunity again :)
Apparently Dawn , you can go duo, Fancy it?

Nah seriously ; the duo is to get used to the controls, me I'm out of control ha, thank you , you are invited to party with " Us"

Anytime:)

·
15,040 Posts
I'll pass on the duo, thanks very much. I'll stick with my feet on solid ground :lol:
In the immortal words of Del Boy "I want to keep my feet firmly on the old terra cotta" :rofl:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts